Montag, 27. Februar 2012

Artdeco eyeliner

Written by: Victoria Date: 10:28
Good evening everybody! I want to write about another stuff I got. On the homepage of artdeco they wrote the following: Waterproof Soft Eyeliner (2210)

The newly developed texture is extremely long-lasting. After drying the Soft Eye Liner waterproof becomes smudge- and waterproof. The pleasantly soft and creamy texture provides a very easy and precise application. You can easily blend it out shortly after application. Very rich colour appearance and high opacity.I have the 15-er dark hazelnut shade.According to the description on the homepage it sound great,especially for me,because make-up normally does not stay on my face until the end of the day.
I tried washing and rubbing it. Here are the pictures:


The second picture is after washing and rubbing. In my opinion it's a good product. I'm really pleased with its durability and with almost every artdeco product. 

Are you pleased with artdeco products too?
 

Aloebeautyblog Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates