Montag, 27. Februar 2012

Essence sun club palette

Written by: Victoria Date: 10:36
Hi guys! The make up I'm going to show you today is made with the essence sun club palette. I bought it last summer, cause I couldn't let it there, when I saw it, because the brown colors, which I like the most, dominate in it.
This palette was a big disappointment to me,because when I bought it in the summer it was very pigmented. Right now I can barely get out any color of it.Too bad for it :(
I used the first beige color in the palette to create this make up.I used them with an eye shadow base and after 2 hours it completely disappeared from my eyes. I don't know, if only I got a wrong palette or if every palette is like this, but I have to say that this is just like children's make-up. I like the essence products, but this was a big disappointment to me...

 

Aloebeautyblog Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates