Sonntag, 26. Februar 2012

IMPORTANT!!!

Written by: Victoria Date: 07:14
I originally planned to write my blog in hungarian, since I'm from hungary. After a few weeks of writing the blog in hungarian, I realized that many people read it from all over the world (or at least try to read and understand it). That was the reason why I created a 2nd blog which is in english, so everybody can understand it. I don't use a language switcher,which simply translates the textes like the google translator. I write each post on both blogs on my own! So sorry,if my english is bad,but I'm still studying it.
I'll translate the hungarian posts from the main aloebeautyblog soon. Keep following me please!

 

Aloebeautyblog Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates